sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

New York Fashion Week: Part 1-II


I keep uploading some designers of the first day of the NY Fashion week. As you can see it started with a lot of different and great pieces.

To tell the truth, I didn't know half of them, and so far Rachel Comey is who I liked the most.
It seems that is going to be a trend to wear trousers with long dresses /t-shirt! I don't like it so much.. but we'll have to wait to see  what happen.


Seguimos con mas fotos del primer día de "New York Fashion week" que como podéis comprobar empezó pisando fuerte!
A decir verdad, a muchos  de los diseñadores no los tenía controlados, pero me están gustando. De esta tanda la que mas Rachel Comey
En referencia a este post y al anterior parece que se apuesta por camisetas/vestidos largos con pantalón.   No me gusta mucho, pero habrá que esperar a ver si esta tendencia sale a la calle.

























                                                                               





































2 comentarios:

  1. I just love Candela sheer lace pieces.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like all, looks great and it is so nice inspiration. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ResponderEliminar