lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

Campaña desafortunada.



Hello!

Today is "Blood cancer's day" and I've been thinking about how lucky I'm  to be healthy and how many times I complain about little things.

So many people are suffering in a hospital and we believe that we can't do anything about it. I like to think that we can to do one's bit (going to visit children to the hospital or donate money)

I have found  a campaign video of a peruvian designer, Gerard Privat. The last November he did a pathetic and insensitive video, or at least  that is what I think (You can see the video below in spanish) to get money to donate to an association but you can do a video without offending anyone and this is not the case
He said that he didn't do this video just to get people talking about his collection.. but all the press was talking about it for a long time.. Some people say that it was just a great campaign to get people to know him.

I haven't found an English version. The model says some phrases like " I have jewels, I have everything, I have cancer" that are kind of insensitive. Maybe you can get an idea watching the advert..

                                                                        Follow me on twitter or GFC (:

¡Hola!


"Hoy recordamos a todas la personas afectadas con esta enfermedad, el cáncer"


He dado en internet con un diseñador peruano, Gerard Privat, que ha sido noticia  el pasado mes de Diciembre debido a un video que hizo para "Lima Fashion Week" con la intención, según él, de recaudar fondos para una organización benéfica de cáncer.

No sé qué opinareis vosotros, pero a mí me parece un vídeo insensible.
Si lo que pretendía es que se hablase de él y estar en el candelero, lo consiguió. La campaña no hubiese tenido tantas criticas si no se hubiese tratado el tema con tanta superfialidad, sobran las frases "¿Pensabas que era sexy? y ".. lo tengo todo, también cáncer" también me parece que sobra la forma en la que presentan a la modelo, sus poses y sus expresiones ¿Que pensáis?

Hay otras  formas de recaudar dinero. Un vídeo hubiese sido una buena idea,  eso sí, tratando el tema de forma más delicada.




Gerardo Privat





           ¿Quien es Gerardo Privat?

         -Es un siseñador peruano.
         -He is a peruvian designer

         -Su primera tienda se abrió en 2005 en Lima
         -His first shop was opened in 2005








Quizás ha sido solo  una acción desafortuna.. ¡Juzgad vosotros!




6 comentarios:

  1. Yes, anything that causes controversy does get attention, unfortunately!

    ='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for stopping by sweety! This is such a great post (: Following you back now via gfc and bloglovin! Keep in touch ♥

    Kisses*
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Te acabo de conocer!!! y tiene buena pinta .
    Te sigo y te espero ;)

    QeKa

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ufff ... la verdad es que no me ha gustado nada el vídeo. Creo que no ha transmitido lo que realmente quería....
    Un beso
    Moi Coquette

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love he video. And thank you for commenting on my blog :)
    I browsed couple of your posts and I can say I really like your blog :)
    That's why I followed you. <3 Would you like to check out my blof and maybe follow on GFC if you like and maybe on facebook? Anyways, I really like your blog so I'll be coming back here soon :)
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla :*

    ResponderEliminar